Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Easter Weekend

hello, how are you, Today I will be talking about my Easter Holiday. My family and I went up to our Bach at Waikawa beach. The first day we got there My dad let me drive around in the VW Daytona (Beach buggy) down the beach. On Saturday My Dad had to pick up some things from Palmerston north, we had the best lunch up there. When we came down we visited Our friends in Waiterere. When we left we had another passenger, My best friend Liam. Later that night Liam and I found the real use for a handbrake, making tight drifts. On Sunday morning we drove back and fourth from the beach on my quad and motorbike. we even went down to the Otaki river! I was sad when Liam had to leave later that night because we had so much fun together. This was one of my favourite Easter weekends in quite a while. Anyway see you next time I post something. 

4 comments: