Monday, August 29, 2016

Production dance rehearsals

Image result for FOOTSTEPS DANCEHello everybody and welcome back to my blog,
today I will be talking about our production dance rehearsals.The year 7 dance is a little bit more slower than the year 8 which is good for me who is pretty bad at dancing. I do like the year 8 one like it is a very cool dance but it is very hard to get if you cannot really see our teacher......KIMMY!!!!!!! because she is quite small. The song for the year 7 dance sounds really cool, it is Robbin hood by lack of afros. The year 8 dance many people would probably know, no money by Galantis. My favourite dance is probably the year 7 dance because it isn't as hard to learn. Any way I will see you guys next post so GOODBYE!!!!

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment