Monday, September 5, 2016

Olympic event.... Nigeria vs Japan Football

Hello to everyone and welcome to my blog, today I will be talking about an event I have seen in the Olympics so far so I chose a very close football game from the start to the finish. It was very exciting how there were a few goals in the first 20 minutes, sometimes there are not any goals in a whole match and there were nine goals in this one, that is actually mental. Towards the end, Japan started to get a bit weaker and Nigeria went up by two goals. In the last 30 seconds it was 5-3 to Nigeria but Japan got one with seconds to spare which I personally think is really awesome, they may have lost but I thought they should have won. Anyway I will see you guys next time.......Goodbye!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment