Sunday, March 19, 2017

Camp

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog,
today I will be talking about how camp went for me and my group.

Personally for me I found waiting for others the most challenging. At the end I thought that I had accomplished something for me. I am not the most patient person at all but I never complained and just kept going. Another thing was telling people how to do things. In one activity I was trying to tell some people things but they did not listen but we completed it in the end...YAY!

I found the kayaking and the cargo net really easy. In the kayaking I was really fortunate to have people who all wanted to be leaders (Including me) We pretty much all listened to each others good ideas and ignored the others and we all had the 'other' ideas.

Camp was kind of what I expected but also not. I thought the kids would have a big input to what you were going to do but we didn't really (Which was not a bad thing) I was really disappointed at missing out on the flying fox but we did get to do a fun river crossing activity with crates which I enjoyed. My proudest moment was definately listening to myself and still taking the Go-Pro on the bridge despite having to beg for it to happen.

My favourites were Kayaking back and the car rides.
The reason I liked the kayak back was because we actually had an idea were about we were meant to be going and also when we got closer to the ramp we sped away from the other group.
The car rides were so fun, we had the weirdest conversations and we did not get told off
(THX Richard) But my favourite part was my glasses. I could see everything in different colours especially clouds, they were purple!

I hope you guys enjoyed my thoughts on Camp and I will talk to you later.

6 comments: