Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Al Capone

Hello and welcome back,
Image result for al capone quote
Quote from Al Capone
Today I am going to be talking about the book we recently read in Rm 11,
Al Capone does my shirts. I really enjoyed this book, at least more than the last book we read.
My two favourite characters were Scout and Natalie.
Scout because he likes sports and Natalie because she didn't listen usually to what people were saying. Al round I really enjoyed this book and I recommend reading.

Hope you guys enjoyed my blog, GOODBYE

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cole Remember the time you bullied me? yea I REMEMBER THAT IT WAS LIKE TODAY YOU BAD PERSON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that quote (the picture on the post) a real quote from Al Capone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree i liked that book more than the last book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good review Cole. I'm glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice picture :( :( :( :( :( mine.

    ReplyDelete