Thursday, October 26, 2017

Passion Project

Hello and welcome back my blog,
 today you all will be learning about a certain class activity called ‘passion project’ and what I have chosen to do for it. So you probably want to know what I’m doing, I am doing a budget comedy tv show with Alex, Liam and Adam. We are mainly hoping to make it 7-10 minutes long giving you a long time to know something of what we are talking about. Hopefully it may give you something to laugh given that is the whole point. We are going to try and record and learn how to make sound effects enhance the way the show is making it better for the audience. I hope you are waiting because when the show comes around, hopefully it will be remembered for all the wrong reasons..



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! Good luck learning about filming/sound effects as THAT is what it's all about!!

    ReplyDelete