Monday, November 6, 2017

Athletics day..

Image result for Newtown parkHello everyone and welcome back to my blog,
this week's post will be based around Athletics day, which took part on Monday the 6/11/17 Which is also my Dads birthday, (Fun Fact)

So The day started off not the best for me. I was meant to go to shot put but in order to go to shot put you had to go to discus but I wasn't in discus which meant I didn't get to compete in shot put. Next event I had to go to was Vortex, I didn't throw very well and everyone else seemed to throw good, I didn't come last but I was hoping to go threw for this event. But I guess luck just wasn't on my side today. High Jump i didn't do well in either meaning I was stuck at school while others were doing athletics.

GoodBye

2 comments:

  1. sound like you had a very depressing day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swag post! You must have had a 'great' day! :P

    ReplyDelete