Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cross Country

Hey everybody, I have completed the cross country (unlike last year). I really enjoyed finishing it this time, but sadly for Hugo he grased his knee and Did Not Finish. Lucky for him though Harrison came back and helped him get back up. Jack won like every other year i think he will probably win next yer unless some athlete moves to our school. This time I came 6th place. I cant really believe that I ran the whole 2 kilometres,  the past few times I did walk some bits so I am very happy. I thought that Billy the yr 6 persevered because he sprinted the last 100 metres even though he was in last, and I think Harrison showed empathy because he helped Hugo back up from when he fell. Anyway I want to go out to dodgeball so I want to finish my other tasks, Goodbye!

1 comment: