Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ELECTIVES!!!

Hello guys and welcome back to my blog, for Electives I am doing kids coding. Our teacher Ronnie (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) is very nice. She doesn't get angry if you do something wrong, she just shows you again and hopes you are smart enough to do it properly. Usually at the start of electives everyone get an iPad signs in and starts playing the first game they see (if it actually works).
my favourite thing about electives is that you be so creative in what you want to do, for characters you can use any emoji! On the table were I sit there is usually Me, Liam, Santi, Max, Sam and Josh.
Santi and I once had to share an iPad, we went totally mental, but at least we finished cross road. now we are making geometry dash (or at least trying to). I will see you guys next post, GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment