Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2017 Things I have enjoyed

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog,

Today I am going to talk about how the start of the year has gone for me. So far I have finished my tasks every week which is means that I can go out for reward time, and this week I should be able to as well. 

Camp this year is going to be awesome, it will be so cool being the people heading off instead of the people sending off :) 

Last week was the hardest because of the amount of maths we had to complete, it wasn't exactly hard just that there was a lot of it. I am looking forward to putting my ideas towards the task sheet because I think I could make some of the subjects more fun and enjoyable. I am really enjoying and remembering some tasks that are similar to last year. Cant wait until dodge ball on Friday, hopefully it does not rain.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the week. 







No comments:

Post a Comment