Monday, February 27, 2017

I cant swim :(

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog,
today the topic will be if i can swim or not and all I can tell you guys so far is I CAN.
ITS A MIRACLE
So far I have learned only one thing is that if someone is drowning is that you don't jump in and help them, you call for help and get them a floatie or something that can float. So far there is nothing that I think that I could improve on, I think that I have been doing pretty well and I am looking forward to snorkeling later this week. If I ever do do swimming in my own time it is because I fell off my kayak and it went 100m back to shore which is very hard to swim with a paddle and 10ft waves trying to push you under the water. I hope you guys have enjoyed my opinion in what I think about swimming.


                                                                     GOODBYE!

1 comment: