Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Books Group

Image result for hatchet gary paulsenHello and welcome back to my blog, today I will be talking about book groups.

Book groups is where you get put into a group with other kids. I got put into a group with Joel, Tyler, Hugo and Jamie. We are reading the book hatchet, by Gary Paulsen. I think we are working well because we have unlocked 'crackers' The book so far is really enjoyable, the main character Brian was on a plane when the pilot has a heart attack. He crashes into the Canadian wilderness and has to find food and shelter to survive will he make it we will never know until the end, Hope you guys enjoyed my blog and I will talk to you later, Byee

1 comment:

  1. Do you realise the picture is about a different book not a different cover?





    (I know this because it says at the bottom "Author of the award-winning novel 'Hatchet')

    ReplyDelete