Thursday, August 31, 2017

Elections

Related imageHey guys and welcome back to my blog, today is going to be a bit different, I have to write about an article that has been modeled around the recent elections. I read an article that was about how Jacinda Ardern impersonated Helen Clark and talking about how she plans on having Children. Jacinda sat down with Anika Moa, Anika explained later that she could never stop laughing. I cannot show you the clip, but I can give you the link to watch the video.

Things I want to learn:
I want to know how do they count up all the votes from the community,
How the MP's communicate,
How many people are there in National compared to Labour.

Hope you enjoyed the post and talk later talk, Bye. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11876661

No comments:

Post a Comment