Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Books (No thank you Ben!)


Image result for cherub mad dogsHi and welcome to my blog,
Today i am talking about books
I read this book called Cherub-Mad dogs by Robert Muchamore. 
I don't entirely know what Genre it is but all I can tell you is that it is really cool.main Character James is trying to infiltrate a gang war between the slasher boys and the mad dogs, But in the making he sees one of his friends he met on a previous mission. He is with a friend but in this case his cousin (Purposes of the mission) things go well until an unexpected turn happens throwing everything off. 

I rate this book 4/5 I really enjoyed this book and I recommend it to everyone who enjoys a realistic experience but still very enjoyable.
Hope you guys enjoyed my blog and see you next time.

5 comments:

  1. nice blog but maybe you should change the font

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the title btw nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review really enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good review with a nice wee cliff hanger at the end.

    ReplyDelete