Wednesday, May 10, 2017

My Goals!!!!!

Hey guys and welcome back to my bloge,
Today I am going to be talking about how I have been doing with my goals to get better at life.

One of my goals was to read a wider range of books:
I have been doing quite good at this in reading Dan Carters Autobiography and  the Maze runner series. My favourite was probably Dan Carter though, that was really cool learing about how he grew up in Canterbury.

Pay attention to Maths lessons:
I have been doing better at this than at the start of the year but sometimes my brain still wanders off. Usually when we are doing marking because sometimes it can take a while but am getting better at sitting still.

Hope you guys enjoyed the posting and I will talk to you next post. Byes and Hi

3 comments:

  1. Good work with the reading goal. I've wanted to read the Dan Carter one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better get better at your maths goal soon cole :p

    ReplyDelete