Thursday, May 4, 2017

Holidays

Hey guys, the holidays have finished and we are all back to school, meanin lets talk about the holiday
My holidays were very enjoyable and also very relaxing. It was great going up to the Bach and kayaking and driving around on my motorbike with Liam. 

(Not anyone from this school) My favourite thing by far was kayaking. It was so fun except for a few flaws in what we were trying to achieve. One time we were both trying to surf the same wave (It sounds weird but yes on a kayak) and then Liam went across and landed on my shins bruising them and me hitting him in the head with my ore. Another fail was nose diving. Sometimes if the waves were very big they would flick the back up sending the nose of your kayak down under the water flinging you out of the kayak. I was lucky but Liam wasn't his kayak hit him on the head when he stood up leaving him with an egged head.

I hope you guys enjoyed my blog post and I will hear from you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Sea kayaking sounds fun on the waves if not a tad dangerous. The motorbike sounds pretty fun too.

    ReplyDelete