Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cross Country

Hey guys its me blog here,
Hope you guys enjoyed your time not reading my blog. Because Now all you will hear is me cheering that there is no more cross country (Until next year.)

Do you feel like your fitness has improved:

Yes, I definitely wasn't as tired as last year hen I finished the race.

Do you feel like you showed perseverance;

Yes because when we I went round the bottom field I was in 11th and I ended up coming 6th 

What can you do to keep your fitness cardio rising:

I try and go up Mt Kaukau two times a week so I think I am doing average

I hope you guys enjoyed my blog and I will talk to you next week, BYE




3 comments:

  1. What are you doing(question mark)
    good job on being the first reserve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the messed up font can't change it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to see you pushing yourself Cole. Mt Kaukau twice a week is a good effort too.

    ReplyDelete